"Celebrate Life"

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentines Day Bunco Potluck

So, you see this board, and it looks kind of prickly and you wonder what it is, right?

This is a little project I gave my husband Rich, I asked him to design a serving tray for Fruit Kabobs as we were going to a neighborhood Valentines Day gathering that was pot luck and I wanted to bring the fruit and this is what he came up with, cool right?


So then I decided to stamp on the board with red food coloring, all I did was paint food coloring on a rubber stamp with a brush and stamp stamp stamp.  Next I conditioned the wood with some vegetable oil.

After I had the skewers on he board, I decided they would look better with some ribbons at the bottom so, tie tie tie.
and... here is the finished product, a wonderful display of fresh fruit on a stick, at the bottom of each skewer I placed a mini cream puff, it's the perfect thing to have at the end of this delicious fruit!

I know this little kabob display board will be used over and over again.

Love It!

No comments:

Post a Comment